Bringing daily mindfulness and meditation to life: Yogic Meditation is something everyone can do to improve their mental and emotional health. Whether you’re interested in meditating to harness your emotions or boost your productivity, trying out a simple guided yogic meditation is a great way to improve your quality of life, even if you only have a few minutes to do it each day. This 5-session course can be a great starting point and inspiration for making other positive changes too in your lifestyle goals.
Here are some of the proven benefits of daily yogic meditation:
- Can help reduce anxiety and improve stress reactivity and coping skills.
- Reduces stress and stress related symptoms like insomnia, blood pressure, fatigue and cloudy thinking.
- Promotes emotional health
- Enhances awareness and greater understanding of yourself and increases positivity, empathy and compassionate behavior towards others.
- The improved focus gained through regular meditation helps boosting the memory and mental clarity.
- Meditation can help one recover from addiction, manage unhealthy eating, and redirect other unwanted habits/impulses.
- Meditation can lead to improved self-image and a more positive outlook on life.
- Simple yogic warm ups,poses,breathing techniques and mudras to kick start your meditation journey.
- Pre-Meditation techniques – Kaya Sthairyam (Stilling the body) & Antar Mouna stage 1 ( Inner silence)
- Connecting with sensations in the body meditation
- Breath awareness meditation
- Feelings and emotions meditation.
- Witnessing the thoughts meditation.
- Forgiveness,love and kindness meditation
- Mindful eating meditation
- Tips on cultivating yogic meditation in daily life
- Access to course recordings.
Teacher: Aarti and Rutuja
Time: 6:30 to 7:30pm IST
Date: 19, 20, 21, 26,28 Feb 2021