A 10 session Online Course inspired from traditional yoga to give fundamentals of Yoga teachings & inculcate mindfulness in children. Learn to interact with children through yoga, meditation, mindfulness, positive thinking and equip yourself with necessary tools to share age appropriate yogic practices.
Teaching Yoga to children enables you to grow with them & it’s truly a humbling & enlightening experience.
This course is for one who wants to make a difference in kid’s upbringing.Learn to sculpt young minds & bodies, support children to be calm, balanced & creative individuals with strong base of their identity.
• Yoga teaching methodology & effective classroom management.
• Fun filled ways to engage children of all age groups.Innovative ways of introducing asanas & breathing practice through games, activities & stories.
• Yoga for holistic health management- special sequences.
– Yoga for enhanced physical stamina
– Yoga for anger management
– Yoga for memory & concentration
– Yoga for emotional management (stress & anxiety)
– Yoga for children with special needs.
• Art of teaching,class planning and sequencing sessions with practicum.
• Lesson on art of cultivating mindfulness in children, facilitate child’s connection with nature.
• Stories, music, songs, dance & shlokas appropriate for different age groups.
• Concepts of calming a child with challenging behavior. Effective ways of behavior management.
• Concept of Panchakosha & holistic development of children.
• Fun recipes for kids friendly snacks
• Well-crafted Yog nidra & guided meditation for children of different age groups.
• Kid friendly yoga philosophy.
• Yoga stories for kids to learn Yamas & Niyamas (social & personal discipline)
• Children’s anatomy & physiology to understand functional developmental differences to safely and effectively teach yoga to Kids
• The yoga of parenting, a responsive & nurturing parenting style that facilitates strong emotional bonding
Course Teacher: Aarti ( Yoga & Holistic Lifestyle Coach )
Dates: 2nd to 31st Oct | Every Sat & Sun
Time: 2:30 to 4pm | Course Fees: INR 2000