The Sanskrit word mudra means “gesture” or “attitude” and can be applied to specific hand or body positions, which assist in focus and in increasing the circulation of pranic energy. Mudra is the ancient Yogic art and science of gesturing and sealing vital pranic energies in the human body for health, well-being and spiritual evolution. It also works as a therapy for the body and mind by balancing five elements (panch tattvas) when done with hands.
Govardhan School of Yoga offers a certified Course on Mudra for all age groups.
Course Content :
· What are Mudras,significance,
· Mudras as per Naturopathy (Five Element Mudras : Fire, Space, Air, Earth, Water)
· Mudras as per Yoga (Five Vayus Mudras : Pran, Apan, Saman, Udan, Vayan Vayu)
· Mudras as per Ayurvedic benefits (Three Doshas Mudras : Vat, Pitta, and Kapha)
· Guidelines for practising Mudras (Balancing, increasing and decreasing the elements)
· When, where and how long to practise Mudras
· Therapeutic Mudras
· Importance of proper breathing,visualization and affirmations to enhance the power of mudras.
· Ways of Incorporating essential mudras on daily basis
· Course contains both live video sessions and text lessons that will assist to understand the content in a better way
Date- 24 & 25 July
Timings- 4 to 5.30 pm IST
Course fees- Rs 550