Yoga of Relationships
The essence of relationships is connection, and so is the essence of yoga.
Yoga wisdom helps us understand various layers of each other’s personality and connect at a deeper, steadier and wiser level.
Understand four factors that affect our relationships – situations, words, association and emotions – and how to manage them.
• Situations: How to judge without becoming judgmental
• Words: How words hurt – and when to let them pass
• Association: What sabotages relationships – and how to avoid it
• Emotions: When to forgive and how
Speaker: Chaitanya Charan
About the Speaker
Chaitanya Charan: Mentor, monk, speaker
- Author of 25 books on applied mindfulness and purposeful living
- Invited speaker at TEDx, World Peace Conference, UNESCO, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Harvard, MIT, and Cambridge.
- Gives 400 talks across 100 cities in 4 continents every year
- Author of nearly 3500 daily inspirational meditations on Bhagavad-gita that are read by thousands all over the world.