Good Health through Ayurveda Diet
The importance of food in the maintenance of health is all too well-known. What is not known, however, is the importance of creating and maintaining a diet that is suited to a particular individual based on the need of his body and mind instead of a generalized diet based primarily on the disease conditions. Ayurveda deals with food extensively. Here we will only be highlighting some of the more salient points which can be immediately put into practice so that one can make a beginning.
In this session, you will discover:
- Description from Bhagavad Gita
- Description from Upanishad
- Ayurvedic View
- FactorsDetermining the Utility of Food
- Benefitsof Food§ IdealFood Routine
- Anupanaor After Drink
- Timeand Food
- Season,Taste and Food
- Foodfor Your Dosha Type
What you’ll learn – This course will help you change your perspective of your life, focusing on acceptance, understanding, and love.
At the end of this course, you will be able to know yourself better and more profoundly.
- You will be able to understand the energies and elemental forces present in your being.
- You will learn how to apply simple daily practices to further improve your good health and bring harmony to body, mind and soul.
- You will be able to recognize your inner power and strength.
- You will understand how to approach a healthy life.
- You will get a better understanding of your health
- This course will help you to reduce stress and anxiety.
Meet the Instructor – Dr. Sudheesh Krishnan studied Ayurvedic science from Nangelil Ayurveda Medical College, Ernakulam, Kerala. After completing studies, he did Internship Training in National Research Institute for Panchakarma from where he studied all Panchakarma Therapies as well as special Keraleeya Panchakarma Treatments. Dr. Sudheesh had an outstanding academic career. After completing his Bachelor’s degree, he also did special course on Keraleeya Panchakarma Therapy from renowned Ayurveda Centre in Kerala, Vaidhyaratnam Ayurveda Foundation, Thrissur.
He travels to European countries delivering Ayurveda speech and presentation and also provides Nadipariksha for many foreign guests and gives them treatment in Govardhan Ayurveda.