Easy Menopause With Ayurveda
– Menopause is a hard time in the life of females, physically and mentally. It is a sensitive time period of their life; so should be taken care of very nicely. As many females don’t know that there are excellent Ayurvedic remedies other than Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT); we want to give them this special knowledge from the wisdom of Ayurveda through this video. If every female prepares her body to welcome menopause with the support of Ayurveda then menopause will be a new, happy and joyful experience. Ayurvedic panchakarma procedures and the addition of some herbs in their diet can turn menopause into a happy transition phase of life. That’s why we invite you to discover our training in Ayurvedic Medicine,
What you’ll learn –
To truly understand Ayurveda, the course goes into the origins and history of the practice, along with introducing the sacred language of India, Sanskrit, and discussing the ‘backbone’ of Ayurveda, Samkhya.
- This course will help you change your perspective of your life, focusing on acceptance, understanding, and love.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to know yourself better and more profoundly.
- You will be able to understand the energies and elemental forces present in your being.
- You will learn how to apply simple daily practices to further improve your good health and bring harmony to body, mind and soul.
- You will be able to recognize your inner power and strength.
Meet the Instructor – Dr. Rajshree completed BAMS in Ayurveda from Seva Sangh’s Ayurved college, Ganeshwadi, Panchavati, Nasik, Maharashtra. After that she did PGDHHM (hospital and healthcare management) at Symbiosis, Pune. After completing her education, she worked as a Medical officer for seven years in the government sector wherein she handled many emergencies, was part of the team that successfully conducted many deliveries and did some field work as well.